Hey! Did anyone else feel like this week went by extra slow? But hooray we have finally made it to Friday! Which means I get to attend my 2 favorite types of happy hours: pilates and then margs. I always try to end the weekdays on a positive note and so squeezing in a pilates class on Fridays makes me feel accomplished! And it doesn’t hurt to burn some calories before I sip on something delicious…right?
I am in love with this little black dress because of how flattering it is! It’s simple enough to be casual but then you can also dress it up if you want! Plus it costs less than $60! This cardigan gave me the little pop of color that I wanted but I ended up taking it off after walking around a bit. I actually scooped this cardigan during the last Tory Burch sale but I linked a similar one at a good price point below. The weather is warming up so fast and I am so excited for summer! My sunglasses are one of my favorite pairs of Jimmy Choos from about 2 years ago. I couldn’t find the exact same ones but linked their cat eye styles below.
I’ll follow my sisters last post and leave some fun facts about myself here. Check out the previous post to learn more about Aylin!
- My name is Ayla (Pronounced I-La).
- I am 26 years old.
- I’m a newlywed! My adorable husband Matt and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary this May! Crazy how quickly time passes by.
- I have two boxers and I am totally a crazy dog mom. We actually created an IG for our dogs because they are just so dang cute! If you want to see what I’m talking about, check out sloppywetkisses!
- I love eating lemons…like I will just straight up cut one up and eat it as if its an orange! It’s kind of weird but I just love sour stuff.
- I just graduated with my MBA from UT Dallas this past December! I also have B.S. in Human Biology from UT Austin.
- I think I’ve seen almost every episode of Law & Order SVU. I’m totally obsessed and it’s so hard to get me away from the TV once an episode has started..I have to know if the culprit gets caught!
- I’m a huge soccer fan and my two favorite teams are Galatasaray SK and Chelsea FC. I’ve played soccer my entire life and am hoping to join another outdoor league this fall.
- I’m a total Harry Potter nerd and am still sad I never received my Hogwarts letter. I recently bought a Harry Potter themed cookbook which I love and am still trying to convince my hubby or sister to fly to New York with me to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway.
- I LOVE Taylor Swift and Beyonce and was a little obsessive with the presales on ticketmaster…but it worked! I got tickets for both concerts this fall and will unapologetically snapchat during both shows!
Have a Fabulous Weekend!